Version 5.54 (19. October 2009)
- Upgraded AJS
Version 5.53 (20. September 2007)
- Fixed a minor Safari bug
Version 5.52 (30. August 2007)
- Added callback function to GB_hide(callback). Can be used to chain GreyBox'es
- Fixed IE SSL bug (once again)
- Upgraded to newest AJS version
Version 5.51 (11. August 2007)
- IE 7.0 SSL bug fixed
Version 5.50 (8. May 2007)
- Fixed a bug in greybox/loader_frame.html relating to cross-domain usage
- Added documentation on how to compile GreyBox
Version 5.40 (29. Januar 2007)
- Fixed the issue with www
Version 5.30 (29. December 2006)
- Added show_loading option to GreyBox class. If this is set to false, then the "Loading..." screen isn't shown.
Version 5.25 (27. December 2006)
- Documentation updated
Version 5.20 (24. December 2006)
- loader_frame.html setOpacity isn't used any more (performance improved)
- large pictures are better positioned
- non-fullscreen windows are scrollable
Version 5.16 (19. December 2006)
- .content width bug fix
Version 5.15 (19. December 2006)
- Firefox flash bug fix
- AJS upgraded
- .content bug fix
Version 5.09 (1. December 2006)
- Static files are even more customizable
Version 5.08 (30. November 2006)
- Bug fix in installation.html
- Static files are more customizable
Version 5.07 (28. November 2006)
- gb_page_center[WIDTH, HEIGHT] added
Version 5.05 (27. November 2006)
- Opera bug fix
- The overlay fades out on hide
- Added the real source (located in greybox_source)
- Added combiner.py - used to combine GreyBox
- Added compression_lib
- Adobe button templates added
Version 5.0 (27. November 2006)
- Simple effects added
- Images are now displayed more beautifully
- Auto decoration!
- Rewritten all the code. Only 22 KB!
- For more info look in installation.html
Version 4.0 (10. November 2006)
- It's now possible to show sets, thanks to Carlos Chegado for sponsoring this feature. Look in demo_sets.html for more info.
- Size reduced from 50 KB to only 19 KB! Including AJS!
Version 2 (8. November 2006)
- Updated version 1.92 with some bug fixes and to a new AJS version.
Version 3.5 (3. November 2006)
- Firefox bottom border bug fix.
- loader_frame.html bug fix.
Version 3.46 (25. August 2006)
- Important IE focus bug fix. Sometimes the GreyBoxed site would not get the focus and would not be click-able (IE only).
Version 3.45 (21. August 2006)
- Upgraded to AJS 3.0, saved around 19 KB!
Version 3.42 (14. August 2006)
- Small bug fixes in showImage.
- Added reload_on_close option (this will reload the parent when GreyBox is closed).
- You can use setCallback to add more than one function.
Version 3.4 (3. August 2006)
- Updated demo.html. It features more help now and a cleaner style.
- Fixed "Loading" issue so it now works on ALL the browsers I tested (including Safari and Opera).
- Fixing "Loading" was a hack, you must call parent.parent instead of parent.
- Fixed a bug with center window.
Version 3.3 (29. June 2006)
- Updated demo.html. It's now much cleaner
- Fixed a bug with GB_IMG_DIR. Thanks to David Webb for help
- Added showCloseImage function
Version 3.25 (29. June 2006)
- Fixed some cosmetic issues. It should be really beautiful now in all browsers ;)
- Added image_click_close: Click on a picture in GB_showImage results in GB_hide
Version 3.2 (23. June 2006)
- Remove rounded borders, this made the code more simple
- Cleaned up in CSS. It should be much easier to alter colors or other customizations
Version 3.1 (20. June 2006)
- Preload images fix
- GB_ONLY_ONE wasn't reset, this introduced a lot of bugs
Version 3 (19. June 2006)
- Backward compatible with GreyBox 1.92
- Full screen support
- Center instead of top
- Moved to object notation
- Vertical center option
- Round borders and gradient top
- Loading screen
- Smart support for images (auto resize)
- Preload images option
- Sam Brauer: Fix for URL animation bug
- Flash and drop down bug fix
- Internet Explorer frame style fix
- Internet Explore header fix
Version 1.92 (28. April 2006)
Support for Opera. Support on SSL setup.
Change log is missing.
Have no clue what is new in this version... But for some reason it's 1.63
Overlay vertical scroll fix. Overlay didn't resize itself when one scrolled vertically. Thanks Donald!
Small bug fix
Added a new animation demo (that shows how to handle flash animation - there is again a special work-around for IE). I recommend to call GB_show with "return GB_show..." on A tags - this will fix another bug.
Overflow IE bug fixed (when page content was too large both scrollbars would show up). Thanks Obata for fixing this!
Fixed a bug with width in IE that somehow sneak in...
Fixed a bug with scroll top. Now the overlay covers the whole page.
Caption didn't change ... It's now fixed. Thanks Jonathan!
Fixed some code so it is now possible to open other URLs... This didn't work in the two previous versions. Added also a new demo that shows how to manipulate the parent frame.
Added an option to enable/disable overlay close click (i.e. should a click on the transparent overlay closes the GreyBox window)